Two Bedroom Lodge – Sleeps five – No Dogs
Primrose Lodge is a luxury lodge with hot tub located at Tor Farm, nestled at the base of Nyland Hill in the rural Somerset countryside, close to Cheddar Gorge. With beautiful countryside views and its secluded spot you can truly feel away from it all.
Trying to do its part for recycling, Primrose lodge is insulated using sheep’s wool and the tiles on the roof are also made from Cedar.
Perfect for couples, families and friends wishing to get together in a beautiful rural location. With your own private hot tub and barbeque station to relax and socialise around with the shared seasonal heated outdoor swimming pool adding to your break away.
- Master bedroom – King size bed with ensuite bathroom
- 2nd bedroom – King size bed with ensuite shower
- All lodges have additional put up bed
- Complementary Wi-Fi
- Each lodge has a private Hot tub
- Seasonal shared swimming pool (May – September)
- Each lodge has a separate BBQ Station
- Flat screen TV’s (with Free View) in all bedrooms and lounge
- Decking area with furniture
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Bed linen, duvet and 2 towels (per person) provided
- Pots, pans, cutlery and glasses provided
- Primrose lodge has a fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer
- 20% discount for 2 people or less, 2nd bedroom will be locked for duration of stay. If both bedrooms required please select 3 or more guests at booking, see terms and conditions
- No dogs allowed
- Please advise at booking if 2nd bedroom is to be king bed, if not requested in advance default will be twin beds
- Check-in between 3-7pm on day of arrival, check out 10am except on Sundays when check out is extended to 3pm.
- Late Departures
- A Charge of £50 will be incurred for every half hour or part there of for late departures.
- A charge of £20 will be incurred for any washing up left dirty.
- Smoking not permitted within the lodges
- For groups of 5 or more – please ring to discuss before booking online
- We ask that there should be no loud noise be it from voices or music outside after 10pm, so as not to disturb other residents who wish to be quiet. If you are using the hot tub, be aware that noise travels in the still of the night, so please respect other guests who are here for a peaceful break away from it all